Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

All Mine?



We all know I'll forever be a young, geeky boy trapped in the body of a girl (woman?), so that coupled with the fact Obsessco completely inspired me with her version of this post, which you can read here, I thought I make a little list of things I'd like to do at some point in my life.

  1. Bungee Jump: This one is will happen, if it's the last thing I do (Not really). However, I am very adamant about the fact I want to do it in Canada, so it'll be a while before I'm back there. I will let you when it happens though, so you just wait and see!
  2. Attend a UK music festival during the summer: I can't decide if I'd want to do this alone or with someone. I'm something of a loner...The festivals I have in mind are Glastonbury & Oxegen.
  3. Go to Japan and walk around dressed in the local wacky fashion: I have a sick sense of style that is too outrageous for this side of the globe. Shredded tights and black lipstick anyone?
  4. Spend 3 months traveling around Europe/Asia....ALONE: Like I've said before, I'm something of a loner. While I always enjoy an audience, I'm not always comfortable around company/other people. The thought of just being completely alone, in some of the most beautiful and historic spots in the world takes my breath away. Sometimes I feel like this new technologically-wired culture my generation has come up with is so erosive to the most important relationship you will ever be a part of: the one with yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment