Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

YAAY Another Dan Brown Movie

Dan Brown's latest book featuring Dr. Robert Langdon, "The Lost Symbol" is going to be turned into a movie released in 2012 :) I'm DESPERATELY hope they don't butcher it like the last one. I mean "The Da Vince Code" wasnt as amazing as the book but it did get most of the plot right. Dont get me started on "Angels and Demons" though it butchered the book so bad i kept yelling at the screen, everything from the character's background to not explaining who the Illuminati are made me so angry especially when they took out the ending. I mean i think they took it off because of the Vatican and stuff but come on when has that ever stopped them? I really really have high hopes for this one cause this book is just as awesome. This one is more about Masons and takes place in D.C as opposed to the first 2 that are mostly about the church and Illuminati Rome and Paris. I read the book over spring break and its really good but kind of disgusting when it comes to the villain so i recommend it as a summer read cause Robert Langdon is like the nerdy James Bond he gets a new girl each book ;p

what do you guys think?

3 comments:

swera said...

yeeeeey :D then i'm gonna hv to start reading it! it's been on the table for a long time now!

Anonymous said...

i had this book for a while but it didn't grab my attention like the other two ...

Obsessco said...

i'll admit it's not as great as the first two but its still a pretty good book

Post a Comment