Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

We've Had A Real Good Time


In life, things will sometimes run their course and come to a stand still. I have loved every minute I spent writing for this blog, reading your comments and trying to figure out what to rant about next. We've had a good run guys, but I guess it's time to move on.
Don't worry though, S. isn't going to leave you hanging. I have a coule side projects that I worked on a bit this summer. There's my blog on Blogger, The Expat Files, and there is a newer one I've started on Wordpress (I'm greedy, don't judge me :P) called Running Around Aimlessly. I'm not sure whether I'm going to keep both in the long run, but for now I'm just going to go for it. Feel free to join my insanity on either platform. :)

I love you all, and you guys have been beyond amazing. Know that this time around, words are truly not enough.

Thank you for making me feel like a cool kid everyday,

Sarah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gdax is the known and prominent name in the market in light of the administrations and highlights they give to the clients. Gdax helpline number AT-1800-665-6722 is an administration that gives help to the clients in the event that they experience any Timejacking Attacks issues or blunders. They have a group of guaranteed people who are equipped for settling each and every intricacy from ordinary to higher. They are sans toll and is effectively accessible whenever from any piece of the world.

Post a Comment